Joining game sessions

Yes I am a big fan of the game sessions tab and set up games in there and and join quite a bit of game sessions, but my biggest complaint is not being able to join a session just because I haven't started the game up. I have a huge backlog of games and some games just haven't had enough time to get around to starting yet. I just wish you guys would allow people to join a session no matter if they have started the game before or not. I hate seeing sessions I would like to join for games I haven't started but have then to take the time to mostly download load it up once just so system recognizes I have started it just to join a session.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but why would you want to join a session of a game that you haven't even started? Also wouldn't you have to download the game anyway if you wanted to play it?

Maybe I've read this wrong!

What I am basically saying is that say you were getting ready to start a game that you own on disk or digital copy already downloaded on HDD, it seems like a hassle to not be able to sign up for a boosting session if you were planning on starting a game when you see a time that you are finally able to find a boosting session that you are able to join. It just seems stupid that I can't sign up in the boosting session was gonna be your first time to start a game and try to kill out the online trophies and get them out of the way so the game can move back to my backlog. Sorry if this seems confusing or is confusing.