How are these trophies possible?

WreckItRob1990

Theirs Two trophies I don't have a clue how anyone has done them and asking the people who's done it. 

1. Challege Mode = just how really its just a complete mess no good design just total mess I can only get to where the first ledge than its just turns to crazy is their any tips you can share?

2. Complete the game without killing any enemies = I think its the 4-5 level is where those fire things dies if they touch you but at one point theirs like 30 in a room and they don't stop chasing you how you get pass them or does them dying going into you not count??

• 1 year later...

This is a very old thread, but:

I made it through that second area in Challenge Mode by gradually inching forward while spamming the Fire-Ice potion, along with charge shots to clear out the leaping enemies and slugs from afar. Do NOT fall down, or you're dead, since all the enemies below will activate.

The rest seems a lot easier, and there are frequent checkpoints and health items. Unfortunately, I still died at 81% completion. The devs clearly haven't heard of playtesting, since the game in general is loaded with cheap clusterfuck sections full of enemies. If I ever get a successful Challenge run, I'll upload the video of it.

EDIT: I beat it (and platinumed the game). Here is the recording of my run:

I'll make a thread with more videos and tips sometime soon.

EDIT 2: Here it is.

Edited by ScarecrowsFate
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...