What is this game

Claymorw

Anyone else struggling to like the game ?. I was wondering why so few people completed legendary. However an hour or 2 in te game and I realize that it’s completely unbalanced. 

1 - drops are awful compare to the enemies you face. 

2 - enemies way out level you and even when they are low level, they do massive amount of damage. 

3 - this isn’t a skill related game so without good drops, you can’t do anything but die over and over. 

4 - you are suppose to progress in a game that require no skill, with monster that do 3x more damage than you and that’s on normal.

man, I don’t remember having this issue with it back in the day. I looked around and it seems to be many people issue with this version. The unbalance is apparently gone after a certain point but the first half of the game is so unbalance, it makes people quit. They can add me to the list, I refuse to give myself headache because a game isn’t properly done. Enemies at level 7 - 10 doing almost half a health bar of damage while you do nearly none, with a full rng gear drop. I will never understand that. 

Yep your right this is a grind game its cool because it not easy and not so hard. 

What make you strong is build + gear + level. 

To get strong here you need to grind over and over again places where you can clear fast and get chests. 

Bosses are good when you find a boss with two chests farm it for a while. 

For exp there is a tomb with devices where you can kill it leave the game and kill it again give you like 50,000 exp in 2 min.