Game Session Times

I've been having an issue with having these boosting sessions set up for the right times. I had to change my timezone to GMT -6 when I live in GMT -5 for the time to be correct for trophies and these gaming sessions, I originally was wondering if this would be due to daylight savings time, but seeing as it's already happened in Europe this could be something else. I know games are being set up at the wrong time as I've been in a few that were an hour later than originally stated. Just looking for some feedback and giving sly a heads up.

I have also just noticed that all the game sessions are on the previous day that they are supposed to take place. For example I set up two sessions for saturday and sunday but now on the game session tab it looks like they are on friday and saturday. Also had the same problem with the times of mine too. They were fine last night but when I checked this morning they were all an hour earlier. 

I have also just noticed that all the game sessions are on the previous day that they are supposed to take place. For example I set up two sessions for saturday and sunday but now on the game session tab it looks like they are on friday and saturday. Also had the same problem with the times of mine too. They were fine last night but when I checked this morning they were all an hour earlier. 

In a few places on Gaming Sessions the times weren't even being converted at all.

I've added this to the top of the page:

c7u9.png

Go into your gaming session and edit the time to the time you want it to be and then check to see if it's right.

In a few places on Gaming Sessions the times weren't even being converted at all.

I've added this to the top of the page:

c7u9.png

Go into your gaming session and edit the time to the time you want it to be and then check to see if it's right.

I appreciate you adding the timezone to the top of the game session top and mine is correct. But my main thing is all the game sessions are not showing up on the actual day they are supposed to take place. When I click on a game session it shows the right day and time in upper right corner but if you look at the general tab with all the game sessions they are showing up on the wrong day. It is just confusing trying to figure out what day it is actually on and may throw people off if they don't look close enough cause they will think it is on a certain day but actually on another day.

I appreciate you adding the timezone to the top of the game session top and mine is correct. But my main thing is all the game sessions are not showing up on the actual day they are supposed to take place. When I click on a game session it shows the right day and time in upper right corner but if you look at the general tab with all the game sessions they are showing up on the wrong day. It is just confusing trying to figure out what day it is actually on and may throw people off if they don't look close enough cause they will think it is on a certain day but actually on another day.

Ah, should be fixed now:

6WWc.png CevP.png

• Like 1

Ok thank you Sly it is right now. What I don't understand though was at the top earlier after you added the timezone thing it said mine was Indiana/EST which was right. Oh well whatever you did worked, thanks man keep up the good work and love the site thinking about signing up for premium.