Need help/stuck (spoilers)

DrakeHellsing

Okay, I'm at a puzzle in the game near the end.  At least in the hidden chamber of Tyr's temple and I need to break these chains.  I've broken one past the death saws, but the second chain I can't figure out how to get to.  It's past the second set of spike crusher things.  I used the exploding ball thing to break one of the grates there, but as for getting through, I'm uncertain.  It seems like there is a window of opportunity to get through, but it's not long enough and I'll end up getting crushed.

I'm at a loss as to how to get past this small section.  Only time I have really been stuck in the game too.

3 minutes ago, alcubierre said:

Not sure exactly what section that is but if I'm remembering it correctly you either have to throw the axe to freeze something in place or use your blades to remove the green glow so the death saws power down.

Ah, I did those ones, but it turns out there was just enough room.  I decided to roll through to get past it.  I only thought there wasn't enough room because first time I did it, I got crushed as Kratos was a bit slow dropping down from each ledge.  But I got through it in the end.  I think I'm now getting closer to the end of the game :D