Empty Can in Caem Shore

Anyone know where it's located?

Even though i fish the area completely empty i can't seem to find it, i'm not even sure if you can see it also.

Edit: Found it at the 3rd fishing spot, at the far right circle

Edited by OJ9999vr
  • Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 22.4.2018 at 4:52 PM, OJ9999vr said:

Anyone know where it's located?

Even though i fish the area completely empty i can't seem to find it, i'm not even sure if you can see it also.

Edit: Found it at the 3rd fishing spot, at the far right circle

You mean the 3rd blue circle in the water or the 3td actual spot where you stand, i still cannot find it

• 10 months later...
On 2/1/2022 at 4:06 PM, Megaman80 said:

You mean the 3rd blue circle in the water or the 3td actual spot where you stand, i still cannot find it

I'm trying to go for it now and it really is annoying. Were you ever able to actually see it or did you just keep fishing and found it by luck?

Edit: To anyone that will have trouble with this in the future; I found it in the same location as the first poster, however it was to the left for me. To clarify a bit more....stand at the first spot available and then cast to the furthest (or 3rd) blue circle to your left. Clear out all fish in that spot first and then keep casting until you get two quick rumbles of the move controllers.You will not be able to see the empty can with the sonar which was the frustrating part of trial and erroring this but it should definitely be there.

Edited by Ryengeku
Further clarification.