Trophy/Ending Guide

Hiecchi

Hi everyone.

i have problems to get some Trophys, because there are so many different explanations how to get the different Ending.
Has anyone a guide or can share some infos?

Also, how i can obtain the trophys for the "chatting"?

For A/B endings:

For A ending, do the Doki Doki mission for the girl of your choice before Doki Doki mode with Risu (so basically, as soon as you finish the first two mandatory missions, do all of the side missions for the girl you want and then skip to final day)

For B ending do Doki Doki mission with the girl of your choice after Doki Doki with Risu (keep playing main missions until you finish "Master, I'm feeling under the weather", then finish all side missions for the girl you want).

For Risu good ending, get enough points and do the "Master, I'm feeling under the weather" mission, then continue playing until last day (don't skip to final day, you can finish days early though by returning to home).

Not sure about the harem ending but I'm assuming this is only attainable once you've finished all other endings and I still have Chiru B to go.

Phonebook can only be fully unlocked once you get all endings (it requires all side missions + you get one phone number for each pair of endings - Nanako A/B, Chiru A/B + Risu Good).

As for chatting I would like to know myself...

• Like 1

Thx saltycoiins
One question about risus good ending, i can ignore all side missions for chiru and nanako to get that ending; right?

And for the phonebook, after I got all endings (risus good ending, nanako/chiru A+B), my next step would be a a run where i do all side missions and nothing else?

Yeah, most people dont know how to get the harem end.....it would be great, if you share after chiru b some infos again (and maybe for the chatting too, if you got the platin ^^)

The chatting trophies are obtained by repeatedly talking to Nanako and Chiru between missions but do note that the Snack Conversations (the ones that occur after giving the girls some sweets) and Story related dialogues, don't count as you have to make idel chit-chat for a conversation to count. I'm not sure if you can just have them say the same thing over and or if it has to be a unique coversation each time but talk to them several times each and the respective trophies will pop once you're roughly halfway through the story :) . As for the endings, see here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/gal-gun-2-a/325407-getting-six-different-endings.html

• Like 1

@HuntingFever
Thx for the link
Now i have a another problem with the phone book trophy. Im still missing one SideGirl (Sayoko Kojika); Anyone knows where i can get her number (name of the mission) ?
If i ignore all main quests and do only the side quest, will i get her number?

Also, how i can get Kuronas Number?

About the "chatting" trophy, its very simple, talk or rather shoot at her for about 10-15 minutes and the trophy will pop up ^^"

Here's the full list of all the numbers and how to get them :) :

Phone numbers are obtained by performing secondary missions for NPCs and concluding good purposes for the main female characters. For these, refer to the trophies reported:

For the other numbers, you will have to accomplish practically all the secondary missions which are proposed to you. These missions are displayed randomly from one moment of the day to another. Follow the list below to carry out the necessary missions and find out which numbers are granted to you by completing them.

Shooting missions

• My little sister can not be this weird. : Roze Kurusubara
  • Help us have a peaceful concert! : Madoka Tsukimiya
  • O noble knight of the white rose ... : Otome Kurosawa
  • Studend council meeting! : Yurina Goza
  • No pain, no gain! : Maria Natsuki
  • Candy is my everything! : Mikoto Kumano
  • Suspicious shadow in the showers! : Mirai Wakaba
  • I feel like scoundrel at the pool! : Sara Sasahara
  • Bring the banana bandit to justice. : Rena Kuribayashi
  • Time for a Tag Tournament! : Saki Takada
  • Let's invent a new curry! : Kumi Kibayashi

Defense missions

• But I could move in the water ... : Kazusa Kuchiki, Aya Takajoh, Sudou Maki, Maoko Nira, Yuki Shirogane
  • Oh lawdy, I'm falling down! : Riina Terumoto, Renge Munakata
  • HUGE scoop! : Mihono Matsubara
  • I dreamt that demons attacked meow! : Neneko Kosugi, Mai Aoshima
  • Huge scoop. : Mihono Matsubara, Milphy Honda
  • I'm gonna be late for work! : Mei Suzuno, Shizuka Ninomiya
  • A spooky SOS from a ghost ~ oooh ~ : Yuko Yureino
  • My career is in a real trouble! : Asuka Hattori
  • Much-needed self-reflection. : Michigo Azuma, Rion Harusame, Kirara Kurashiki, Mina Kokorozaki
  • Students take refuge! : Saori Fujino
  • Is this a test ?! : Akiko Masami, Rize Kurusubara, Sango Namiki, Saori Fujiwara
  • I-is this the work of a spirit ?! : Yuri Tsurugi
  • Save the school newspaper! : Yuka Saitou, Shiho Hosizora
  • My shoulders feel unsually heavy. : Aya Takajoh
  • I've lost my self-confidence. : Mirai Wakaba
  • I ... must solve this case ... !! : Hibari Toba
  • I'm tired of everything ... : Kazami Saijou
  • I need a massage, too. : Tsubasa Yomoyama
  • My masochism rising, Master! : Ruriko Mikasa
  • Why do I feel so ... heavy? : Hayari Kuse, Uraraka Nishibina
  • Should not have eaten all that candy. : Mikoto Kumano
  • Please ... SAVE ME ~~ ...! : Junko Hitotsubashi, Suzume Asano, Kasumi Sakaguchi
  • I feel a bit scared ... : Tsuzumi Murasame
  • Cities scare the jeepers outta me. : Kanko Shishido
  • Plebeian trends are so confusing. : Yukina Jinbo, Rikiko Tanaka
  • I just wanted to protect everyone. Yuzu Kodama
  • Should the Kojika Special be banned? : Sayoko Kojika, Tsukada Fumi, Tsugumi Tachibana, Ringo Kotobaki
  • A rival school attcks! : Rion Narusame
  • Is that a demon singing? : Tsukasa Nishiguchi, Mafuyu Yanagida
  • The terrifying Kojika Special ... : Megumi Tendou
  • Am I in a slump? : Sayaka Nitta

Research missions

• My gaming handhelds are gone! : Midori Handai
  • Looking for the signed volleyballs ... : Ren Yoshikawa
  • My Mr. Happiness keychains ... : Tsubomi Haruno
  • Looking for my fruit. : Karen Sazanami
  • A handmaid's handmade cookies. : Konomi Kujirai
  • Searching for surströmming. : Anita Bellman

Source: http://www.psthc.fr/jeu-ps4/gal-gun2-ps4-eur/guide-trophees.htm

• Like 1

Juts got platinum.

* For phone numbers you need both endings for each girl. I did not get phone number on ending A or B, only after I got both of the for a given girl.

* You don't need to complete all side missions (or rather, after you complete phonebook, the game will start throwing at you missions (Defense) that are repeats of something you already done - and those won't give you new numbers). I've found out that if a mission is given by someone you already have in your phonebook, then you're good to go and don't need to do any more - just get Kurona/Chiru/Risu/Nanako and you should be good. Either way, it's easy to clean up after getting all endings so I wouldn't worry about that, it's just time consuming.

* For "chatting" trophies in both cases I got it on a repeat line (line I already heard before) - so my guess is, you don't need to hit any specific rare line or hear 70/80/90% of all lines, just talk to the girl X times (not sure how many times, I wasn't counting).

* For Harem ending - finish Main story first, then finish both girl questlines without fighting Kurona at the end of the questline (so up to purification and any events that may follow but not the "Kurona Returns" mission).

* Dialogue choices do not matter, for any ending, just the order of the missions.

I also got platinum

Here some tips for everyone

The Trophys; Hooked on Kisses/ Can't Live Without Kisses and Hooked on Stomps/ Made of Steel are mistranslations

(Anyone knows, how you can change that on the site?)
You dont need to 10 or 50 differents girls, go to a rendezvou with any girl and let her stomp/kiss you for 10/50 times
Its very simple (thx to that, i got my platinum with a lovely screenshot from kurona <3)

46 minutes ago, Hiecchi said:

I also got platinum

Here some tips for everyone

The Trophys; Hooked on Kisses/ Can't Live Without Kisses and Hooked on Stomps/ Made of Steel are mistranslations

(Anyone knows, how you can change that on the site?)
You dont need to 10 or 50 differents girls, go to a rendezvou with any girl and let her stomp/kiss you for 10/50 times
Its very simple (thx to that, i got my platinum with a lovely screenshot from kurona <3)

Unless the developers patch the game and change the descriptions, they can't be updated here because all the trophy lists are pulled directly from Sony's servers.