Spend or keep ressources?

gernboes

Hello! First things first, i will keep this as spoiler free as possible, everybody else please do too! 

Now to my question. I was wondering if the ressources in God of War are limited or if it is possible to farm them? I have found ressources that can be used to craft and upgraded equipment with a specific property, and in the crafting menu there are three pieces of equipment in each category (chest, waist, arm). Would i be able to craft and fully upgrade all sets or do i have to decide which one i want? 

Also when i find rare ressources used in upgrading equipment, if i use that for low level equipment, will i find enough additional ressources to upgrade my high end equipment or should i keep the upgrade ressources for the high end equipment? 

Looking forward for your answers! 

From my experience there is enough materials to craft everything the game has to offer for pre-endgame gear (provided you open all chests, find treasure maps...). For endgame gear, materials can be farmed in endgame activities.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zmx969 said:

From my experience there is enough materials to craft everything the game has to offer for pre-endgame gear (provided you open all chests, find treasure maps...). For endgame gear, materials can be farmed in endgame activities.

Great, thanks!

I wanna upgrade the valkyrie set but need Perfect asgardian steel, is it from the queen? so I cant have a max upgraded valk set before killing queen? :|