Platinum medals bugged in a good way?

NutellaOrgies

I just finished the mission 'Beat Down' in San Francisco, I was wayyyy under the level requirement on the suggested level for the car.

Anyway I beat that mission with like 20 seconds left and got a bronze medal, all of a sudden 3 trophies popped with it. 

The platinum medals for getting a plat in a street spec, a dirt spec, and a raid spec unlocked. (I already had the perf one and the circuit one didn't unlock)

Just curious if this happened to anyone else?

Also creating this topic just incase I ever get flagged years from now, it will help jog my memory on what happened lol

Edit: just looked at my map, and it showed a bunch of missions were platinumed. I'm guessing once I hit level 50, the missions got updated because now I could start earning plats and I just had to complete a couple missions to get them to unlock.

Edited by NutellaOrgies

44 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Edit: just looked at my map, and it showed a bunch of missions were platinumed. I'm guessing once I hit level 50, the missions got updated because now I could start earning plats and I just had to complete a couple missions to get them to unlock.

Exactly why.