Spells and other things

I played this along while ago and I will have to ask about this one of dark souls 2. I never played all the dlc as I never really cared for it as I kind of hated the fight I had in it with the swordsmen in the dream place as it was annoying and so on but yeah I just want to know if anyone here knows of if I have to play the dlc to get all spells trophies or just get all the spells in the base game as last I remember normal dark souls 2 did get a patch to add the fire monster thing from scholar of the first sin and yeah

According to the guide on the .org website, spells and the such from the DLC portion of the game are required for their respective trophies.

Part of the introduction to the guide reads as follows:

"On first glance, you will see the trophies are identical to the PS3 version, however the Hex/Miracles/Sorcery/Pyromancy from the DLC are now required for each respective trophy."

36 minutes ago, Shinobi said:

According to the guide on the .org website, spells and the such from the DLC portion of the game are required for their respective trophies.

Part of the introduction to the guide reads as follows:

"On first glance, you will see the trophies are identical to the PS3 version, however the Hex/Miracles/Sorcery/Pyromancy from the DLC are now required for each respective trophy."

Damn, oh well I guess lets hope the dlc is easy at giving the spells and so on

• Like 1