How hard to Platinum?

• 3 months later...
On 13/05/2018 at 11:59 PM, ObligatedOctopus said:

How hard do you guys reckon this game is to platinum?. I remember struggling on the PS2 original and was wondering if you would consider this a difficult game to complete with all the trophies.

I did 100% on the PS3 and, using the infinite herb glitch, it was a breeze. Battle mode was fairly easy as well. Even with Wesker.

But for some reason, I can't replicate the same results in Battle Mode, on PS4. I can't even get past the hunters while using wesker. My problem is that I just suck playing as Wesker! I can't kill anything with the Knife, without getting hit! lol
For me, that's the "Platinum breaker". Because the main game is very easy, using the glitch mentioned above!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18/10/2018 at 3:34 PM, carlosebarbosa85 said:

How do you make that glitch?

It's hard to explain with text. Search for "Infinite Herb Glitch Code Veronica" on youtube and you'll have a visual reference.
Bottom line, it's a glitch where you have an infinite use of the Herb. 
That means you can pretty much run through the game without killing anyone you don't need to. If you get hit, use the herb.

You just need to remember to store the glitched herb on the box before facing Nosferatu, so Chris can use it too later on.

(Another tip, save some green and red herds for when you need to run away from steve. I Had 3 combined herbs and used 2 of them)

• Like 1