You're a Mean One

dmland12

This is the last trophy I need to 100% this game and I'm having trouble with it.  I tried setting the date to December 24th, going offline, and getting 100% cash from a level in the slums, but it didn't work.  Is there something I'm missing or does this method no longer work?  Does anyone have any idea?

I'm playing on PS4 if that makes any difference.

I just got it.  I think it was an issue with timezones.  The time I had set my system to was the evening of the 24th local time, but it would have been in the early morning of the 25th in UTC.  So, I tried setting the system timezone to UTC +0 and the date to the 24th again and this time it worked.  If it wasn't that, I really don't know what else I could have done differently.  I went in, got 100% of the cash and the trophy popped when I finished the level.  That's the same thing I was trying before.

I got the idea that UTC/GMT might be important here from a post in the Steam forums for this game from someone claiming they were surprised the achievement popped on what would have been the 23rd local time for them, but was actually the 24th in GMT.

Anyway, if you're having trouble with this one like I did, maybe this will help you too.

• 4 months later...