"Romantic" Trophy before "Shrink"

So, I'm a little concerned. I earned the "Romantic" trophy when I picked up the blue flower that is a late part of the Quest that results (accodring to the guide) in the "Romantic" Trophy.

Before you are able to even start the quest for "Romantic" however, you need to make the pirates place safe, which includes earning the trophy "Shrink" 

Since the Romantic trophy seems to be tied to picking up the flower, instead of actually starting, or even finishing the quest, I wanted to ask if anyone else also had this happening. I don't want to have to dispute this game once I get the Platinum due to trophies being out of order.

Edited by NanaCheese94

35 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I found this if it helps/means anything. (yeah for those that will comment on it, I'm aware it's for a different system.)

https://www.trueachievements.com/a188674/romantic-achievement

Thank you! It's actually better that it is on a different system I think, it means that it is not a glitch on the PS3, but something that was specifically programmed that way. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, NanaCheese94 said:

Thank you! It's actually better that it is on a different system I think, it means that it is not a glitch on the PS3, but something that was specifically programmed that way. 

I didn't do a big search but at least a few people in the first achievers list, 100% category, have Romantic before Shrink. I'll think you'll be fine with this game.

• Like 2