Register Trophy?

UncleJacksPS

The word that appears in the newspaper is the daily password. You want to input it where it says つうしん (with the tiny letter next to it.) 

If you can't read Japanese to know the password, then you can try using the google translate app to read it. 

52 minutes ago, Jelloycat said:

The word that appears in the newspaper is the daily password. You want to input it where it says つうしん (with the tiny letter next to it.) 

If you can't read Japanese to know the password, then you can try using the google translate app to read it. 

My word is smelt isn't working, does it have to Japanese text or English?

Just now, Jelloycat said:

In Japanese, so you'll have to switch to the Japanese keyboard to type it out. 

So I've spent an hour trying to do this, did the whole translate thing, multiple different outcomes of words... So I just finally downloaded an app that does picture to text. Copied the Japanese text. Download the PlayStation mobile app then the second screen app, connected my second screen. Opened the little letter in game and copied and pasted the text from the newspaper on my phone so I'd go on screen. All because the PS4 Japanese keyboard is not fun to mess around and find the different characters for me and it doesn't have a copy and paste feature. Finally. The first trophy just popped for me for the registering.

1 minute ago, lynn231 said:

So I've spent an hour trying to do this, did the whole translate thing, multiple different outcomes of words... So I just finally downloaded an app that does picture to text. Copied the Japanese text. Download the PlayStation mobile app then the second screen app, connected my second screen. Opened the little letter in game and copied and pasted the text from the newspaper on my phone so I'd go on screen. All because the PS4 Japanese keyboard is not fun to mess around and find the different characters for me and it doesn't have a copy and paste feature. Finally. The first trophy just popped for me for the registering.

Yeah, unfortunately it can be a bit of hassle if you can't read the Japanese. (I'm not sure if everyone's words are the same daily either.)

There are two additional trophies for the password though, one for doing it 5 times and one for doing it 15 times. 

• 8 months later...