Framerate/Slowdown problems

K_Groove_NL

Is it just me or does the framerate drastically go down once 12 or more enemy AI spawn? The same thing occurs when the game starts in a desert or snow area. The slowdowns are really bad in those area's. I haven't touched multiplayer yet, but I can already imagine what it's going to be like with 5 people in a room. Everybody will be like Neo from the Matrix trying to dodge and attack underwater, hoping for the best that they'll hit something...

I hope they fix and patch this asap as it really makes the game unplayable. Esp. when going for those S-ranks ?

:/ Hasn't this been out a long time now? I doubt any patch would be coming. Really sucks with the frames though, wish these bigger jp ip put more time and effort in their games. Its ruining the datn franchise! Ruin my Gundam love!

8 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

:/ Hasn't this been out a long time now? I doubt any patch would be coming. Really sucks with the frames though, wish these bigger jp ip put more time and effort in their games. Its ruining the datn franchise! Ruin my Gundam love!

Well, it is a nuisance. It's like the anti-aliasing from the Unreal 4 Engine tries to keep up with the hectic battles on screen. I restarted my PS4 a few times after I notice slowdowns or watery gameplay now and then. That's the only workaround that seems to be effective for now... ?

20 hours ago, DrHambone said:

Would this be considered Gundam Breaker 4?

Yes, more like the casual version of it's predecessors GB 1-3. NGB's story mode is like 1/7th of GB3's. They did the same with Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs, where we got the 'downed' version in the West called Gundam VERSUS ?

There's now a new update live, version 1.01. The update contains:

- an award that nets you 100.000 GP worth of in-game currency (only if you've got the game on day one)

- improved performance stability

IMO, I didn't see any of this 'stability improvement'. For ex. head to Scenario 7. Once spawned, boost outside, battle the AI CPU's and grunts. You'll see why I created this topic. Also, is it just me or does the game tend to stop/freeze often? I'm guessing it's because it takes a while for the AI speech bubble to show up during the heat of battle...

• Like 1