Magazine #35

Mindary

Hey everyone,

I'm having a little trouble with finding magazine 35, which you can only find if "Kara was spotted by police in On the run" and is found in chapter "Zlatko".

In my original playthrough Kara didn't get spotted by the police. So I went back to the chapter "On the run" and started it from the last checkpoint (save on). I then let Kara be spotted by the police and I escaped succesfully. I then finished this chapter and went back to chapter select and went into "Zlatko". The magazine wasn't there though.

Do I need to replay On the run and then play through all the chapters untill I find the magazine in "Zlatko"?

Also; Will I also be able to get it on my "violent playthrough" as described in the trophy guide?

I'm a bit confused by the requirements, so thanks in advance!

9 minutes ago, SoberNSane said:

Yep you're right. You have to save your play through from the checkpoint where you fulfilled the requirements all the way through to where you find the magazine in Zlatko. Essentially a partial playthrough for this one magazine. If you keep Kara alive for this whole section, you'll get it.

Lucky you added that OP needs to continue right through, I missed that they said they skipped chapters.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the opposite problem... 

I stayed in the squat with Kara, and when Connor came to investigate I waited for Hank to interrupt me so Connor gave up (timeline says Kara & Alice Undiscovered in Squat). I then played without skipping to Zlatko, however the magazine is still number 35, not 41 (AX400 Getaway), which is the last one I'm missing.

How can I be sure to get number 41? I don't really want to go through yet another part-playthrough if there's a chance it'll be the wrong one again!

Edit: It appears you have to successfully avoid the police using QTEs with Kara to get number 41. Simply failing to find any evidence in the squat is not enough. I chose to stay in the abandoned car and play from there, and I now have the trophy!

Edited by ProtestTheBeero
Solution
  • Like 2

I have found #32 to have glitched out on me. It still doesnt appear every time I read it. Even though I remember it saved the first time I read it. Also I have already unlocked all gallery characters etc so unfortunately that work around will not be a fix for me :/

• 2 months later...
On 6/7/2018 at 2:14 PM, ProtestTheBeero said:

I'm having the opposite problem... 

I stayed in the squat with Kara, and when Connor came to investigate I waited for Hank to interrupt me so Connor gave up (timeline says Kara & Alice Undiscovered in Squat). I then played without skipping to Zlatko, however the magazine is still number 35, not 41 (AX400 Getaway), which is the last one I'm missing.

How can I be sure to get number 41? I don't really want to go through yet another part-playthrough if there's a chance it'll be the wrong one again!

Edit: It appears you have to successfully avoid the police using QTEs with Kara to get number 41. Simply failing to find any evidence in the squat is not enough. I chose to stay in the abandoned car and play from there, and I now have the trophy!

On 6/7/2018 at 2:14 PM, ProtestTheBeero said:

Ohhhhhhhhh what a waste of time for me, i also waited for connor to leave and play to zlatko but 41 did not appear, thanks for the comment