Endless mode bug

gercike

I ran into a bug in this game so i warn everyone who is about to acquire the platinum.
The problem (or bug) is that after beating the Blacksmith encounter, the endless game mode becomes unaccessable. Each time I try to access it either by choosing the endless game mode (in front of the dealer) or by choosing the middle card on the deckbuilder screen, it crashes with this message: An error has occured in the following application (CE-34878-0).
First I thought that something went wrong during the saving process so after looking for solution and recommendations on the internet i deleted then reinstalled the game, downloaded the uploaded save file from the cloud, which was just before completing the Warlord III encounter. So I overwrote the save files from the ones from the cloud (during the deleting of the game the PS4 didn't delete the save files) and beat the blacksmith encounter again, but the game unfortunately crashed again at same point as before making it impossible for me to complete all the encounters in the game and by that getting the platinum.
I sent an email to the developers, and now i'm hoping that they will answer and/or patch this thing. I surely won't start over, not with no guarantee it wouldn't happen again. Dissappointed...

So to anyone interested in this title: though i couldn't access the endless mode after beating the blacksmith encounter, i could play the story mode on hard mode - bear in mind that i could play on hard mode and only on hard mode in story mode because hard mode was the mode in which i completed the blacksmith. And at the beginning of story mode on hard the dealer shuffled the devil's blind wager encounter in - which is one of the 3 encounters you get for completing the blacksmith - though i couldn't put it in the deck myself because i could not see it among the encounter cards. (The other two encounters that you get after beating blacksmith i could put them in my deck.) So if you happen to be in my shoe just go on after beating the blacksmith, you'll get all the encounters and equipment cards eventually during the story mode - against the dealer, at least that's what i did.
The point is that i got the platinum even with this bug present. If anything is blurry in what i wrote, just post an answer to this message, i'll be notified.
Despite everything this is a splendid game with unique mechanism - i loved it.

Edited by gercike

• 4 years later...

After you complete the 3rd warlord quest for the black Smith. The glitch occurs, you cant switch characters or go to endless.  You must complete the next warlord quest for the glitch to fix. it is just for having 30 gold and landing on his card again. Hopefully that helps any one, thinking they have to restart the whole game. 

• 1 year later...