Destruction and Outtake Photos

DrakeHellsing

I understand how to cause destruction, explosions and all that, but what counts as a destruction photo? I threw a sticky bomb and snapped a pic as it exploded, it said there was destruction there, but it still didn't count for any of the three trials associated with it.

Also, outtakes, what counts as those? Selfies? Or those masks you can shove onto zombies heads? Even though I've only used a selfie once and have not used masks before (never picked them up to use).  So not sure if those count as outtakes or not, or if it's something completely different that I'm missing.

Destruction photos are photos of explosions. You will have to have some type of explosive like grenade, sticky bomb, etc go off and take a picture as the explosion goes in order to get credit for a destruction photo.

A good way to get an S-rank Destruction photo is to have some sticky bombs in your inventory and create a mess of dead bodies with a blade combo weapon. Once you have a good pile, lure a single zombie into the pile then toss a sticky bomb at him then take a picture of the explosion along with the dead bodies around him and you'll get an S-rank Destruction photo easily.

For some reason, this only seemed to work with a sticky bomb. Make sure that you snap a shot of the photo THE MOMENT the explosion goes off - snap a few shots before and keep snapping if needed.

Outtakes is masking your zombies.

One sure way to get this is to go to the Christmas Tree Lot in the far northwest portion of West Ridge near the dam building and destroy the toy snowmen there to get a helmet to put on zombies. Put the snowmen masks on zombies then take a picture of the big crowd of zombies in the area with other zombies in the background to get this for S rank.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY