Walkthroughs, kind of

I got the platinum last month and in these past couple days I got two requests for help on specific stages, so I searched the Japanese title of the game and found videos of someone who streamed both titles. Through skimming, it looks like he did every level. He appears to be playing blind, so there's a lot of trial and error, and a few of his streams were partially Usagimaru and partially other games. I'll leave links to his channel and each individual stream below. If anyone else wants to try to find more walkthrough-y videos, the Japanese title is 疾風のうさぎ丸

Edit: I've made a post here on PlayStation Trophies with nicer formatting of the videos and a few videos of my own completing specific levels without trial and error. If you don't want to sift through all of these videos, check out my PST post.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5...view=0&sort=dd

Edited by MattPieti
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Loving this game so far and the videos are a nice thing to go to if I’ve exhausted myself. Quick question on one specific trophy. What is involved for Need Alone Time? Do I leave them freed alone for the time, left tied up, or in the scared state?

thanks!

update: ignore me, the only thing I apparently didn’t try was the most obvious.

Edited by VAndrew
Impatient

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...