Rally Games from PS One or PSP work on the Vita?

Nasty_Rory

I was wondering if it or if any of the old rally classics such as McRea Rally and 2.0 or VRally or even McRea Rally 2005 for the PSP would work on the PSVita.

The are not on any of the lists of games that work but none of those lists appear to be more recent than Aug 12 when the update to the Vita to allow PSOne games to be played happened.

I know I had the PSP rally game but I cannot remember if it was a UMD or a DL. I must hunt it out tonight to see.

But if anyone has a game that works on Vita please list it here.

I found Colin McRea 2005 was in my PSN Store download list so I re dl'd it to the Vita and it worked. The last 8 years haven't been kind but what surprised me most was the split second load times - I can remember this taking ages to load on the PSP!

I also downloaded Rally Cross - a PSOne game from 1997. It must have been free on Plus at some time in the past for I had not played it since it was on the N64. I deleted it after 10 minutes and 3 races as it was dire. I do recall it being dire on the N64, but my daughter loved it at the time. Cant imagine she would trade LBP for it now though!

So both of those old games work on PS Vita, but my quest continues to see if I can get either of the original Codies McRea games. Neither were listed on PSN Store when I searched but Dirt 2 for the PSP was....

• Like 1