Uncharted 4 Survival tips.

First of all, I will say that I am not here to help boost or carry you so please don’t ask. I am just a fellow trophy hunter who grinder the shit out of this DLC and got it done. I will share some of my knowledge that applies to the latest patch, 1.32.

First things first, don’t waste your relics on Vanity Chests, only open DLC Gameplay Chests, do not forget this and allow yourself to waste relics because they’re precious. 

Change the daily challenges setting to only Survival and do them everyday, get your offline bonus everyday, grind multiplayer trials to boost your relic count and especially try to always get 3 stars on everything. You might be wondering why I am mentioning the obvious but reminding you never hurts. 

Do not use your One-use boosters until you start doing your crushing run, save them (all of them).

Now the real tips and tricks start, your first goal should be to get to level 50, getting 30 stars on light, moderate and hard along the way to get yourself ready for crushing. Leveling up will unlock all sorts of new items for you to aid you in battle from Long Guns and Pistols to Boosters and Loadout Points, thé priority is level 50 because anything less than that wouldn’t even get you through hard.

At this point you should have unlocked a few DLC Gameplay Chests to help you out, make sure that you use whatever boosters you unlocked in your personal loadout but also try and make them fit the stage, for example stage 3 will require you to equip Speedy G3 for faster speed so when you’re playing the treasure stage you can collect all of them much faster...things like that. 

The best guns according to everyone who played Crushing are the Mazure, the Fal, the M14 and the Mettler, ask anyone and they will swear by these guns. The best pistols are both Para pistols and the Raficca. Obviously you need all of these at level 5 so just keep grinding boss levels until you get them done. Light and moderate diffficulty will level up your weapons to level 3, hard to level 4 and crushing to level 5. Stage 2 and 4 will drop pistol upgrades on any difficulty and stages 6,8 and 10 will drop you long gun upgrades, note that stage 10 drops 2 long gun upgrades if you finish it successfully because there is 2 bosses. 

Glitches, learn what the glitches are and how to do them so that you don’t ruin your own game when the pros of more experienced players are glitching the bosses. 

...to be continued

• Like 2

On 7/6/2018 at 5:04 AM, Nexuds121 said:

No. You spam twice.

As a premium user who has more than 400 posts I decided to start trolling the forums with spam, thanks Sherlock! 

It was a bug because I sure as shit didn’t post twice.