Little help

Millogc13

Hi everyone I recently finish the game with a teammate but I don't feel that I got so much power, I mean need to rebuild my set to get more power, i need some advice of what its better to level up to defeat boss easy and maybe a good set up. It's better to craft divine items or to farm it? I really appreciate the help thx a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's a bit late but I've just been going to higher difficulties and just getting items from there. They will easily help you mitigate a lot of damage on the lower difficulties without having to go into any sort of build. If you want go and kill some Revenants at the Isle of Demons and get some gloves with Attack on them that have the |>| symbol on them, max out their familiarity, and then just throw them on every piece of your armor via Soul Match. Both Warrior of the West and Red Demon are really easy sets to build for to get you through but they're not needed too much. Iai on single sword and Sign of the Cross on dual swords are very helpful when you need to deal a lot of damage even when you have no build provided you hit an enemy's back. Make sure you also grab things like the Carnage Talisman, Kekkai Talisman, and Weakness Talisman from the Onmyo tree while you use Power Pills if need be for the trash mobs. If you're finding humans are destroying you on the higher difficulties then make use of the Paralytic Groundfire items from the Ninjutsu tree, once you pass Way of the Demon you need two to stun anyone in their mist.

Until you have a proper build you're not going to see that much damage, but at the same time you have to choose between going to a higher difficulty to get stronger weapons or spending time on a lower difficulty getting equipment with good stats to make a build to soul match later on for a lot of money. Some builds you can try are Living Weapon builds which still apparently work just not as well as they used to, the Hayabusa build but it requires the DLC to obtain and isn't very flexible, a Heavy Armor build, and I read some Ninjutsu can be ridiculous if you build your armor correctly.

Another tip is that when you're starting out a new difficulty immediately head to "A Request from Ginchio" in the Kyushu region as it gives you an NPC that hits like a truck and can't die so you can easily get yourself some weapons by having her do most of the work.