Trophies not unlocking

Wtf is up with this. Been out a year and it’s still buggy? I just beat the Strongfort dungeon and trophy for co p,eating the dungeon hasn’t popped. Trophies were unlocking fine before this. Also I must’ve crafted easily over 50 items by now and trophy hasn’t popped.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm almost finishing it on Xbox and some achievements here and there were buggy, not a terrible thing to mention but in general they poped up after some minutes or so. The main problem is BEASTIARY which cannot pop up on NG+, only on NG, as far as my experience. I had to restart quite a lot in order to get it.

Also, Shadow of Belverus, a missable enemy, you can get him in the Arena, some people found him in match 9, others in match 54, just keep going instead of going to NG+ and ruin your save just like I did.

• 3 months later...

Just completed the game on New Game+ and no trophy. Hit continue and complete the game again, still no trophy. Tried to go offline and complete it still nothing. Anyone know whats going on? Does completing all the hunts count towards finishing the game? Should I only need to be defeating C'drall to earn the trophy?