Farming Crystals

Titanomachy_75

I found a spot that will give you around 6 crystals from the start

First off its in the 3rd chapter or 3rd level I believe its called Eldritch Plane 

When you start the level you will get 6 crystals that will pop up from the start. When you get all 6 die and repeat

If you have a better way please feel free to add thanks :)

Edited by Titanomachy_75

• 1 year later...

I've seen this quoted on Steam too, but I can't find any level on Eldritch plane in which the crystals spawn from start. Can't figure if this was only on previous versions, but I can't see it anywhere, and crystals to me drop one at a time along a few minutes.

2 hours ago, cris3f said:

I've seen this quoted on Steam too, but I can't find any level on Eldritch plane in which the crystals spawn from start. Can't figure if this was only on previous versions, but I can't see it anywhere, and crystals to me drop one at a time along a few minutes.

its on 3rd chapter -3rd level :)

• Like 1

3rd chapter, 3rd level is Arkham Cemetery. On mine one shows up at 10 secs, the second approximately 30 secs after I pick the first, the third around 45 secs after I pick the second, etc. Tried the 7 first levels all equal, none gives more than 1 at start.Also tried 5 times Arkham Cemetery, always same behaviour.

My game is version 1.02.

13 hours ago, cris3f said:

3rd chapter, 3rd level is Arkham Cemetery. On mine one shows up at 10 secs, the second approximately 30 secs after I pick the first, the third around 45 secs after I pick the second, etc. Tried the 7 first levels all equal, none gives more than 1 at start.Also tried 5 times Arkham Cemetery, always same behaviour.

My game is version 1.02.

Eldritch Plane  is the level