Hello

Saber-Nero

Vesperia is one of the games in this huge backlog I was handed the only problem is the lack of English, I know a little Japanese but nowhere near enough and I actually didn't mind the English voices I'll miss them.

Oh ok. ^_^ As for not knowing a lot of Japanese, if you don't mind using a guide/walkthrough you should be fine. I agree completely that the english voices were good, I miss Troy Baker's Yuri the most. That being said the Japanese voices are also very good.

Oh ok. ^_^ As for not knowing a lot of Japanese, if you don't mind using a guide/walkthrough you should be fine. I agree completely that the english voices were good, I miss Troy Baker's Yuri the most. That being said the Japanese voices are also very good.

I can appreciate the voice work just I'd much rather being able to understand everything especially the new sections with Patti, I should also probably do up a list of games I have access to on PS3/Vita. I know Neptunia's got a great JP voice cast as well as English but I'd probably have to go Japanese with subs for that as it isn't completely dubbed is it?

Since you've been playing Vesperia is Rita still as OP as she was on the 360?

I can appreciate the voice work just I'd much rather being able to understand everything especially the new sections with Patti, I should also probably do up a list of games I have access to on PS3/Vita. I know Neptunia's got a great JP voice cast as well as English but I'd probably have to go Japanese with subs for that as it isn't completely dubbed is it?

Since you've been playing Vesperia is Rita still as OP as she was on the 360?

I prefer English too, even though I understand Japanese. Patti is awesome by the way and Flynn.

The first Neptunia is the most dubbed but still isn't completely dubbed.

Rita is still OP and now Yuri is even more broken since he has a skill that activates OVL 1 or 2 for the party if close to them.

Edited by Noire_Symphony