Trophy Thoughts?

PhantomFear94

AER was one of my top 10 games of 2017.  Shocking, right?  Iam an absolute sucker for beautiful worlds and my god the world of AER was beautiful.  I also found the labrynthian gameplay fun and the story, whilst more thematic than a full fledged narrative, equally compelling.  I felt immersed and drawn into the world.  Solid 8/10 for me. Anyway, because of this success I'm super pumped for State of Mind.

My first instinct its that its a typical 2 playthrough type of narrative experience, each with differing playstyles (i.e. like a Quantic Dream game).  Looks maybe a 3/10 difficulty, less with a good guide?

Thoughts?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, phantomfear9494 said:

AER was one of my top 10 games of 2017.  Shocking, right?  Iam an absolute sucker for beautiful worlds and my god the world of AER was beautiful.  I also found the labrynthian gameplay fun and the story, whilst more thematic than a full fledged narrative, equally compelling.  I felt immersed and drawn into the world.  Solid 8/10 for me. Anyway, because of this success I'm super pumped for State of Mind.

My first instinct its that its a typical 2 playthrough type of narrative experience, each with differing playstyles (i.e. like a Quantic Dream game).  Looks maybe a 3/10 difficulty, less with a good guide?

Thoughts?

Not shocking ... it was a pretty game yes!