Bug / Glitch Battery Charger

Yeah, the same thing is happening to me. I was trying to go back for the Fully Charged trophy and it crashed every time I pulled the handle. 4 times in a row. So... I’m giving up on that trophy again for a while. 

Edit: I actually tried what someone suggested on your forum post on the EU version and deleted my game data, reinstalled and stopped it from installing the 1.03 update. That allowed me to access the battery charging station. And after a couple tries I was finally able to get the trophy with 101! 

Edited by Anomaly87
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 7/30/2018 at 8:13 AM, Anomaly87 said:

I deleted my game data, reinstalled and stopped it from installing the 1.03 update. That allowed me to access the battery charging station. And after a couple tries I was finally able to get the trophy with 101! 

Are you using a disc, then? Digital owners may be up a creek. Doesn't the game automatically update the to the latest version every time you download the digital copy? I know this thread is 4 years old, but this game looks interesting.

• 6 months later...
On 6/2/2022 at 5:59 AM, poetic_justice_ said:

Are you using a disc, then? Digital owners may be up a creek. Doesn't the game automatically update the to the latest version every time you download the digital copy? I know this thread is 4 years old, but this game looks interesting.

Hey! I don’t think I get notifications for forum posts, so I *just* saw this. I don’t even remember this issue or posting this, but I did check and can confirm I have the disc for this game. So yeah, this solution might not be viable for digital copy. 

Edited by Anomaly87
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2022 at 11:29 AM, Anomaly87 said:

Hey! I don’t think I get notifications for forum posts, so I *just* saw this. I don’t even remember this issue or posting this, but I did check and can confirm I have the disc for this game. So yeah, this solution might not be viable for digital copy. 

Thank you for the clarification. I'm glad I didn't buy the digital copy and may look for a disc on Amazon or ebay. Cheers.