Original Gamer Trophy

Skyy-Knight

Check videos youtube to have an idea how to beat that mini-game.

The key is to make your opponent lose more pieces than you do until both of you have about 8 or less pieces. Then comes the most important part, you need to foresight all possible moves from your opponent before doing your own move so you can make the best move. Try no to get cornered. And practice, practice, practice. 

20 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Check videos youtube to have an idea how to beat that mini-game.

The key is to make your opponent lose more pieces than you do until both of you have about 8 or less pieces. Then comes the most important part, you need to foresight all possible moves from your opponent before doing your own move so you can make the best move. Try no to get cornered. And practice, practice, practice. 

Thx a lot! I really appreciate it! I finally beat fanorana although I’m now stuck in Morris xD however it is substantially easier but I ended up rage quitting Lol

41 minutes ago, Skyy-Knight said:

Thx a lot! I really appreciate it! I finally beat fanorana although I’m now stuck in Morris xD however it is substantially easier but I ended up rage quitting Lol

Good work. Morris is way easier. You need to start first and place your pieces in corners and block any intention from the computer to form a line. Check some videos. Good luck.