Save everyone kill everyone trophy

Saber778

Hi i was hoping to ask since i missed a few trophies like save everyone and kill everyone trophies i read that i have to play the chapters Homeless, Navajo, Norah and Black sun  

if i play it in the original order i would have to play 14 chapters BUT if i play in chronological its less than 10 i just wanted to see if i choose chronological will the trophy still pop the guides rent too clear on that fact in regards to these two trophies

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, Saber778 said:

Hi i was hoping to ask since i missed a few trophies like save everyone and kill everyone trophies i read that i have to play the chapters Homeless, Navajo, Norah and Black sun  

if i play it in the original order i would have to play 14 chapters BUT if i play in chronological its less than 10 i just wanted to see if i choose chronological will the trophy still pop the guides rent too clear on that fact in regards to these two trophies

Thanks in advance

Chapters order depends on what order (original or remixed) you chose the first time you started the game. Also, the PS4 guide on this site implicitly states that remixed order is faster for trophies cleanup.