Patch is up

Nice NISA, that was quicker than I expected. Now I'll be able to earn my 100th platinum.

EDIT: "Ultimate Survivor, Reimu" still seems to be bugged though. I have won multiple Espoir bets and it still won't unlock. Do I have to do something specific?

Edited by NeffyL18
  • Like 1

Okay, I managed to unlock it! Really weird trophy, let me tell you how I did this...

I went into Mystery House 1, collected a whole bunch of money and made over a 100k... Along the way, I found the Espoir spell card. I used it, won the bet, then got the trophy.

So I'm guessing you need to have at least 100k before using Espoir for it to trigger? I'm not sure...

Edited by NeffyL18

31 minutes ago, NeffyL18 said:

Okay, I managed to unlock it! Really weird trophy, let me tell you how I did this...

I went into Mystery House 1, collected a whole bunch of money and made over a 100k... Along the way, I found the Espoir spell card. I used it, won the bet, then got the trophy.

So I'm guessing you need to have at least 100k before using Espoir for it to trigger? I'm not sure...

Yeah the trophy description isn't translated properly. You're right though; you need over 100k THEN win the Espoire game according to the JP wiki.

It's kinda like that other trophy, that tells you to "Faint from Attacks" to unlock it.

In reality, Kyoko has to "accidentally" kill you by sweeping a Last Exterminator spell card in your face... Or you could just throw the spell card at a gust of wind, and have it bounce back to kill yourself.

WHAT A JOKE.

• Like 1