New Game +??

StubbsDK

I'm not sure? I know they added a NG+ with the latest updates but I never used it. Umm, is it just grayed out or something? I honestly never even clicked on it on the menus. It shouldn't require the DLC, there were two separate updates to the game. The mooncrash DLC, and the quality of life update to the base game that added survival mode options (weapon durability, traumas, oxygen), and then NG+.

Edited by FearForDignity

1 minute ago, FearForDignity said:

I'm not sure? I know they added a NG+ with the latest updates but I never used it. Umm, is it just grayed out or something? I honestly never even clicked on it on the menus. It shouldn't require the DLC, there were two separate updates to the game. The mooncrash DLC, and the quality of life update to the base game that added survival mode options (weapon durability, traumas, oxygen), and then NG+.

It's not grayed out, or anything! I can click it just fine, but it states that there are no available saves, which makes no sense, seeing that I already completed the game!

Really weird.

I'd back up your saves, then delete the ones on your PS4. Try redownloading them off PS+ cloud  and see if it fixes anything. Worst case, reinstall the game and all the updates. Maybe something went wrong.

Are your saves old, from before the game updated? If they are load them up and re-save on another slot as well to update it. See if that fixes it. Not sure what else to do after all that though.

13 minutes ago, FearForDignity said:

Really weird.

I'd back up your saves, then delete the ones on your PS4. Try redownloading them off PS+ cloud  and see if it fixes anything. Worst case, reinstall the game and all the updates. Maybe something went wrong.

Are your saves old, from before the game updated? If they are load them up and re-save on another slot as well to update it. See if that fixes it. Not sure what else to do after all that though.

Currently trying to complete the game again on my old file to see if that helps...