レーティングランクDにランクアップ D (and D+ - B+)

Just hoping to get a little clearer on what I should be doing to work towards these.  I assumed it was based on wins and kills but I'm not really seeing any progress towards the rank despite winning often with decent kills.  Are your gundam/weapon/mod levels factored in?  Or star ratings?  Or is it just a huge grind to rank up?  Thanks for any info.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Sikutai said:

The Game was released yesterday in EU and NA and there is no Trophy like this. I met you in many F2P-Games btw.

It was released in Japan a long time ago and I started playing then, the NA/EU release just merged with the JP servers so my trophy list went from Japanese to English....all trophies originally had Japanese names/descriptions.  And I wouldn't doubt you've seen me in the f2ps, I'm a sucker for a grind or a game whose servers could die at any moment xD

Regardless, it seems to be working now, I'm obviously gaining towards rank up.  I think it might have been broken when I first played because the progress bar never moved.  And there was only one rank unlike now that its split between ground and space.

Edited by DerelictSoul
played a few games on NA release
  • Like 2