Tactical Support Trophy

Tsunami_87

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, or if this has bugged on me. I'm in the last chapter, all the documents I get now give me new agent info, enemy info, or occassionally new files and then the info for them. I'm not getting any more blueprints, or trade options. So on that basis I am assuming I have all the support options available to me. Yet I don't have this trophy. 

I have:

Cleaner

Grenade Launcher

Neurotoxin

Poison Gas Cloud

Smoke Screen

Sniper (Silenced)

Sniper (Loud)

Sweeping Spotter

Tactical Spotter

Now I know I am missing the evac helicopter option, which for some reason has not appeared on this playthrough, yet I've checked the other few people that have this trophy and they do not all have the one for the evac helicopter. So I'm not sure if that one counts. Am I missing any other than the evac helicopter? This is literally the last trophy I need and it shouldn't be this hard to get...

Edited by Tsunami_87

It must be the helicopter evac, because I have the same eight support options (minus cleaners, they aren't necessary - I got the trophy on my hard playthrough. I remember that I got a trade contact for Chooper evac, but I have never found an option to buy or craft it so I thought I might have reloaded a save and never got it afterwards again. That's why I don't have the trophy for the chopper evac).

Either that, or you have to actually own one of each - not only unlocked, but actually build one of each in addition to Tactical spotter?

Edited by Rally-Vincent---

Weird... Pretty sure I had all of them, minus cleaner but including heli evac, in my first run through of the game but didn't get the trophy then either. Going to have to do a third playthrough to some extent as it seems I have progressed too far to unlock anything other than more files now.

With regards to purchasing the evac, on the screen where you choose support options for your mission, when selecting which one you want push R1 and the purchasable things appear. This includes cleaner, the first support power you get as a default and heli provided you have them.  Heli costs 20k, on normal anyway.

52 minutes ago, Tsunami_87 said:

With regards to purchasing the evac, on the screen where you choose support options for your mission, when selecting which one you want push R1 and the purchasable things appear. This includes cleaner, the first support power you get as a default and heli provided you have them.  Heli costs 20k, on normal anyway.

Oh, thanks. I never used support powers much and I didn't know you can buy some of them there. So, I do have the Chopper evac with the other suppoert powers. And there are cleaners, too, but I never bought them. So I guess you have to unlock them all, although not buying them.

Edited by Rally-Vincent---