Petition for a remaster/sequel.

BlacknWhite098

Cool petition and all but forcing the studios to make a sequel to a game as opposed to what they actually want to do doesn't really yield good results. You want the studios to have ideas for a new title but just asking them for a sequel isn't gonna work. The other issue being that they probably wont remaster or make a sequel to something that they dont think will sell.

Also remember that the petition will probably not get much traction just off this site, and the much better way to get one is to keep spamming it during EA events, streams and other things like that or on some forums they actually read to make it seem like there is actually hype for the game.

4 minutes ago, UltraDog177 said:

Cool petition and all but forcing the studios to make a sequel to a game as opposed to what they actually want to do doesn't really yield good results. You want the studios to have ideas for a new title but just asking them for a sequel isn't gonna work. The other issue being that they probably wont remaster or make a sequel to something that they dont think will sell.

Also remember that the petition will probably not get much traction just off this site, and the much better way to get one is to keep spamming it during EA events, streams and other things like that or on some forums they actually read to make it seem like there is actually hype for the game.

I definitely agree with you if they don't want to make sequel then they shouldn't and i should share this everywhere however i think a sequel is possible keep in mind that a lot of people who are not trophy hunters love this game and even for the trophy hunters the ps3 version was made unobtainable recently lol