500 lights

Titanomachy_75

Not positive but my guess is it's possible. However, there is a display in each area that shows you how many lights are left so just make sure you've gotten them all before leaving each area. That being said, the trophy popped for me after getting most of the lights in the last area so it appears there is some margin of error available but that most are needed. One other side note, no matter how hard I tried, I could never find the last light in the first area. I got all lights in other areas though.

3 hours ago, Throw7 said:

Not positive but my guess is it's possible. However, there is a display in each area that shows you how many lights are left so just make sure you've gotten them all before leaving each area. That being said, the trophy popped for me after getting most of the lights in the last area so it appears there is some margin of error available but that most are needed. One other side note, no matter how hard I tried, I could never find the last light in the first area. I got all lights in other areas though.

thanks for the info yeah i see the numbers of lights needed :)

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Not sure anyone is still playing this, but do not be afraid to progress. I was terrified if I rode the elevator down for the "ending areas" I would be locked out of the 500 lights. From what I can tell until you do the very last memory with Talbot you are free to roam the house. Additionally, there are tons of lights in the section after the "elevator." I searched every room for hours but I do believe you can get 500 if you grab every possible light before heading down.