Crashing?

Willreaper41

So I was on the verge of getting the last few parts for the longest trophy in the game but now it keeps crashing every time I try to start the next season. I've tried reinstalling the game, the previous save everything and nothing fixes it. Is there anything I can do because I won't be restarting.

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out, apparently if you end up in a 40 round season you're screwed and by the last couple matches you're guaranteed a game breaking bug. Of course I bite the bullet and start over but now I'm screwed again because the only offers I get are from the 40 round season... I hate this game...

EDITEDIT: I guess basically any season can glitch out on you in the last couple games, after multiple tries it happened, it takes a lot of luck I guess.

Edited by Willreaper41

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old topic but this glitch happened to me earlier today during the end of my second season I even tried a save I had on my cloud but still no joy. Literally game breaking. I started in French league 2 then joined a 2 star tier 2 German side. I will be avoiding the German leagues in the future as these have a round of 40 games. 

I have to start a fresh now.... I’m glad I wasn’t in my 5th season when the game breaking glitch occurred heard this happened to someone. 

EDIT: I played on the digital version that was free with PS+ a few months back. 

Edited by lynx_1985