Can't switch between realms?

YROSHIKU

Hello :)!!

Since I couldn't find any solution anywhere else I thought I might give it a shot and ask here, hoping that maybe someone encountered the same problem, the thing is that when I reach the point in the story where I'm introduced to the Yggdrasil and whole thing of traversing between realms and I'm ask to switch to Alfheim, I can't do anything, no matter how I'm turning left analog, which buttons I'm pressing, nothing happens and I can only use right analog to look around. I tried returning to the previous saves (manual/ auto), re-installing the game but it's still the same. Could this be because I was playing without update up until this point and somehow it could mess with the game after I install the latest update? I didn't had any internet connection for few days and since I didn't knew when I'll have it back I just started the game without thinking much about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D!

P.S

I also tried using remote play with my PS Vita to check if it's my controller at fault but it didn't helped, still the same result.

Edited by YROSHIKU

16 minutes ago, Hoagie324 said:

Hmm, I haven’t heard of that issue before, if loading earlier saves doesn’t work you might have to start over 2639.png

Hopefully you can figure it out! Maybe try playing without any patches installed too?

Oh man, I hope I won't have to start from the scratch, it's not that I don't like the game but I borrowed it and I don't have too much time to beat it fully, anyway I'll try to return to one of the saves I made before updating it to see if that's gonna help.

https://imgur.com/a/kJXoth3

I made a screenshot where I'm stuck and well to show how it looks like, completely unable to do anything, I can't even quit the game to it's main menu.