Fairy Fencer F for PS3 by Neptunia devs

Lady Lilith

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/07/neptunia-team-developing-fairy-fencer-f-for-playstation-3/

The "Galapagos RPG" teased by Compile Heart is probably called Fairy Fencer F. Famitsu revealed the game this week which will be published by Compile Heart and developed by the Neptunia team. Not much is known about the story aside from the names of the main characters and voice actors: Tiara (Kaori Ishihara, Ram in Neptunia), Fang (Ryota Ohsaka, Mark in Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure),  and Allyn (Rumi Okubo, has a role in Fate/Extra CCC).

Compile Heart said to Siliconera Galapagos RPG would have a surprising collaboration. Yoshitaka Amano, notable for creating artwork for the Final Fantasy games, and Nobuo Uematsu, who is known for composing the score for many Final Fantasy titles, were announced to be working on the game, which is most likely Fairy Fencer F.

Hm...interesting, but I'd need to see more.  The fact that it's by the Neptunia guys scores some points, I guess.  I loved the humor in the first game.

• 5 months later...