Premier League Predictions

Bairuto

Hello everyone, I'm from Australia but I fell in love with Everton over a decade ago when Tim Cahill joined the club, and as I when through my teen years I became more and more engrossed with the club and following the league. Marco Silva and Marcel Brands have me very excited for the future of the club and although we've misfired in a couple games already this season our play is looking much more promising and attractive to watch.

I created this thread basically to hear other games/football fans takes on their own teams and give a prediction on their finish at the end of the season, or if you'd like the top 6, or even the whole league if you please! Me personally I don't think Everton will break the top 6 this season, so I'll say we finish 7th, but if we were going to I'd say we would displace Man Utd and they would be 7th. Would love to hear all your thoughts!

Btw Optus in Australia cordoned off the premier league for us so now I have to pay them to watch games at 2am all the time, while I'm already with another phone company due to being on a business plan at work, so screw Optus!!!