Better Equipped Glitched?

BlindMango

Well here's a weird one, I just got the Overhand Climbing Boots and the :bronze: Better Equipped trophy didn't unlock at all. So I went to a merchant and bought a satchel... still nothing.

Guess we can add that to the list of glitched trophies, though looking at the trophy unlock percentages maybe I'm a rare case? Anyone else experiencing this or have any recommendations? :dunno:

16 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Well here's a weird one, I just got the Overhand Climbing Boots and the :bronze: Better Equipped trophy didn't unlock at all. So I went to a merchant and bought a satchel... still nothing.

Guess we can add that to the list of glitched trophies, though looking at the trophy unlock percentages maybe I'm a rare case? Anyone else experiencing this or have any recommendations? :dunno:

Think it's a rare case, did you purchase weapon attachments and pouches? Because that unlocked with me

26 minutes ago, SanhRim said:

Think it's a rare case, did you purchase weapon attachments and pouches? Because that unlocked with me

Huh, so I then bought a Hunter's Quiver and still nothing.

So then I quit the game, then started it back up and went to the merchant in Kuwaq Yaku to try there and bought a pistol silencer and it still didn't pop so without leaving the shop interface I bought a Rifle Ammo Pouch and it unlocked with that!

The pistol silencer doesn't seem to show up as actual equipment at base camps, but the Rifle Ammo Pouch does... I guess quitting the game and reloading is maybe what ultimately fixed things. Or maybe you actually have to buy the 3 pieces of equipment and the gear you get in the story doesn't count? Not sure, but I have it now!

Edited by BlindMango