No More Bug Fixes For The PS3 + Vita Editions Of Minecraft?

As Mojang/4J/Micro$oft has stated previously, the aquatic update would become the last update for the PS3 and PlayStation Vita editions of Minecraft. Unfortunately this means that there will no longer be updates of any kind, including any bug fixing patches. I desperately hope this is not already the case at all as there was a much needed fix for Minecraft that started occurring to players on all three versions where your game crashes randomly. It seems that a patch was released for the PS4 edition to stop this, but was not released on the PS3 and Vita versions, leaving these two last gen versions of Minecraft in a broken/unrestful state.

Is there any chance anyone reading this can contact 4J studios (idearly via email) so that patch 1.77 can be released on all of the discontinued legacy console editions of Minecraft so that those versions of the game can finally be put to rest? I even browsed the many replies to a post they (the developers) submitted to their twitter account (I don't have a twitter account, sorry) to see that may users were asking for the patch to be rolled out for the PS3/Vita. I do doubt these devs look at any of their twitter replies or any tagged tweets however I could be wrong about this.

I'm posting this so that anyone playing Minecraft on their Vita and/or PS3 can play their game without any fuss. I don't honestly care if there's no new content being added to the last gen editions but no way should these versions of Minecraft become completely ignored when a bug in your game has negative effects on almost every person that plays this game.

Thank you for taking your time to read this,

Skeptical69.

Edited by Skeptical69