Just Getting Started Glitched ?

valomek

Hey.

Anyone that knows if I'm in a situation where I have a glitched trophy ?

I'm asking since I just noticed this trophy "Just Getting Started - Complete all the placement matches in FIFA Ultimate Team Rivals" I'm pretty sure I did all the placement matches, unless there are some extra ones located in other places, that I'm not aware off.

As you can see I already have this trophy "Achieve a Rank 3 or better in FIFA Ultimate Team Rivals" which you can't get without having played the placement matches.

So anyone that have any ideas on what to do here.

Not sure mate that sucks, if you have gotten the rank 3 trophy you definitely should have the placement matches trophy too, maybe wait for some other cases and confirmation on if it is a known glitch.

I had a glitch on Fifa 18 with the play 20 games in ultimate team, had over 400 games played but the trophy never popped, the only way i could fix it was to delete my club and then the 20 games popped when i played the 20th game with the new club. Deleting your club sucks though as a fix so I'd try that as a last resort.

• Like 1

Now that you mention it, deleting my club might be the only fix, if it comes down to that I rather do it sooner rather than later.

But yeah, maybe I should try and report it somewhere to EA and see what they say, sadly I don't think there is much to do, besides deleting my club.

Just so I'm sure, when i delete my club I lose everything that have been used once right ?

Like for instance I don't get to pick a CL player again, and I can't reuse the coin boosts that I have already used right ?

1 hour ago, valomek said:

Now that you mention it, deleting my club might be the only fix, if it comes down to that I rather do it sooner rather than later.

But yeah, maybe I should try and report it somewhere to EA and see what they say, sadly I don't think there is much to do, besides deleting my club.

Just so I'm sure, when i delete my club I lose everything that have been used once right ?

Like for instance I don't get to pick a CL player again, and I can't reuse the coin boosts that I have already used right ?

You will lose everything, boosters, coins, players, and other stuff.

On 30.9.2018 at 6:45 PM, valomek said:

I bite the bullet and deleted my club, and started a new one, and behold, now I have the trophy.

I am dealing with the same issue - "Just getting started" -trophy didn't pop up. I think that some idiot used glitch against me because in the fifth and last placement match I went 2-1 lead at the end of the game and then the opponent scored own goal on purpose and immediately my PS4 gives me error code and when I restarted the game, all placements matches were now "played" and I never received that trophy. This is really annoying because I was hoping the get platinum in FIFA 19.

I really can't delete my club at this point because I have already spend some time to gather a decent team. I really hope that they somehow fix this in the upcoming patches/updates or give us new placements matches. EA should be aware of these kind of situations where you can't earn trophy afterwards (if something goes wrong with online), especially in the game like FIFA.

Question: When you delete your FUT club, will it reset your club "est. date" also? I have made my own club in 2012 and really hoping not to get 2018 to replace that...

On 10/2/2018 at 3:59 AM, Tonppaa said:

Question: When you delete your FUT club, will it reset your club "est. date" also? I have made my own club in 2012 and really hoping not to get 2018 to replace that...

Sadly it will also reset your date, so I lost my date of December 2010, and now have a September 2018.

Which to be honest is the thing I hated losing the most.