Not your normal Green Lantern (Scribblenauts Unmasked)

Izularia

This is the only "Not your normal ...." trophy I'm missing, and it just won't pop. I tried to spawn every Green Lantern version available, but none of these worked. Anyone who had similar problems? If so, what did you do to solve it? 

If there's no real solution for it, I'll try to get the rest of the trophies before deleting my save data and try to spawn an alternative version of Green Lantern again. 

Edit: I got the trophy. I don't know if it's really a solution or if it was coincidence, but I spawned all versions at once without deleting any of them. I got it after the last Green Lantern appeared. 

Edited by Izul
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

If someone else is stuck on this what worked for me is spamming the "Green lantern corp." from the bat computer until no new green lantern appeared.

Afterwards I just added manually every Green Lantern I found in the bat computer until the trophy popped (I just went page by page with no filter and added any character with the green lantern symbol).

For me it popped around the 20th green lantern I created manually (I got until the letter "G").

• Like 2