Sphinx Riddle Requirements

Jiano_Vera

Hey all, 

Just wanted to pass some information since it’s so scarce.

The riddle: "In 1 game with 1 life, bring 3 enemies death. And the Dragon arrives, bringing hell with its breath."

This riddle requires 3 boosters. I tried getting three kills with one other partner in the ranked game modes Organ Donor and Brawl, but it didn’t unlock. But I can confirm that with a third boosting partner, the game mode, Deathmatch, becomes available, and in this mode, getting the three kills in one life will solve the riddle. Hope this info helps!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 10/9/2018 at 7:03 PM, Nai_Lienoj said:

Hey all, 

Just wanted to pass some information since it’s so scarce.

The riddle: "In 1 game with 1 life, bring 3 enemies death. And the Dragon arrives, bringing hell with its breath."

This riddle requires 3 boosters. I tried getting three kills with one other partner in the ranked game modes Organ Donor and Brawl, but it didn’t unlock. But I can confirm that with a third boosting partner, the game mode, Deathmatch, becomes available, and in this mode, getting the three kills in one life will solve the riddle. Hope this info helps!

Do you need 3 kills total? Or 3 kills different players!? Because I was playing in a ranked match with someone and nothing happened. Does this have to be in death match!? 

3 hours ago, SuchRemorse said:

Do you need 3 kills total? Or 3 kills different players!? Because I was playing in a ranked match with someone and nothing happened. Does this have to be in death match!? 

Yeah, from what I remember it only unlocks in Deathmatch, and you need 3 kills total in one life, not necessarily 3 different players to kill 

Edited by Nai_Lienoj
  • Like 1