Online trophies

Hello
Does anyone still need "Support Ops" and "Seven Day Duty Shift"? I tried creating a game session, and while I am not trying to bad mouth anyone or this site, I think gaming sessions are a crapshoot, I think I have been on 1 or 2 where players actually showed up.
I have tried gaming sessions for this twice, and while the last time, the guy who made it told me he'd be willing to help me, I'd rather try it with ppl who actually need it and not take up any of his time.

Thank you

15 minutes ago, mordeckai81 said:

Hello
Does anyone still need "Support Ops" and "Seven Day Duty Shift"? I tried creating a game session, and while I am not trying to bad mouth anyone or this site, I think gaming sessions are a crapshoot, I think I have been on 1 or 2 where players actually showed up.
I have tried gaming sessions for this twice, and while the last time, the guy who made it told me he'd be willing to help me, I'd rather try it with ppl who actually need it and not take up any of his time.

Thank you

Hey, 

It sucks that it didn't go well with people not showing, but boosting threads still aren't allowed. You could set the session to unlimited spaces to get some backups or take a look at the Most Recent Players page on the right side of the trophy list and look for people that still need those trophies and message them on PSN.