Messenger Not Working

BigWillie094

Hello all, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am having an issue with sending messages. Usually I use 'my.playstation.com' on my laptop to chat with friends but it is no longer working. First my compose message button stopped working, and then yesterday all my chats disappeared and am no longer able to see when I get new messages. However, it is still all working on my PS3. Has anybody else experienced this and know how to fix it? Thank you in advance.

21 minutes ago, BigWillie094 said:

Hello all, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am having an issue with sending messages. Usually I use 'my.playstation.com' on my laptop to chat with friends but it is no longer working. First my compose message button stopped working, and then yesterday all my chats disappeared and am no longer able to see when I get new messages. However, it is still all working on my PS3. Has anybody else experienced this and know how to fix it? Thank you in advance.

I had the same issue with my.playstation.com but using just playstation.com worked fine.