Questions in regards to legend difficulty

DaveMcDamage

Hi everyone,

Started legend last night and just beat Kuze for the first time on this difficulty, but there is some stuff I want to ask about as I'm now on chapter 2.

1: Is it worth saving CP in order to unlock Kiryu's golden gun? I never realised on my first playthrough that even when completing all objectives you don't have enough CP to unlock all bonus stuff so I never had the golden gun at all on my first playthrough but with the AI having increased damage/health is it still worth waiting to unlock the golden gun?

2: I really enjoyed real estate royale on my first playthrough but getting all that cash to upgrade all combat moves did get tiresome. Yeah its cool making 1.5 billion every 15 minutes but it got really grindy. So I know about beating Mr Shakedown and then letting him beat you and rinse and repeat, but how many times should I beat the guy with both Kiryu and Majima in order to unlock the best upgrades?

For now thats all I can think of so any advice would be appreciated. 

• 3 years later...

I'm about to start my own Legendary difficulty playthrough and i would assume that the MR.Shakedown exploit will only help significantly (after you farm your @ss off) with the "Mr. Shakedown Deep Pockets" thing you unlock and you already have the Dragon of Dojima battle style so you can invest on even more health and attack power. I don't know for sure, but I've read DoD goes up to 99 level, i doubt you have a crazy boost in between levels, but if you have maxed the Battle style you're most comfortable with, it's better to go the DoD way for more power, than saving the money for nothing ?

17 hours ago, BlackPhantom1394 said:

I'm about to start my own Legendary difficulty playthrough and i would assume that the MR.Shakedown exploit will only help significantly (after you farm your @ss off) with the "Mr. Shakedown Deep Pockets" thing you unlock and you already have the Dragon of Dojima battle style so you can invest on even more health and attack power. I don't know for sure, but I've read DoD goes up to 99 level, i doubt you have a crazy boost in between levels, but if you have maxed the Battle style you're most comfortable with, it's better to go the DoD way for more power, than saving the money for nothing 1f601.png

Dragon of Dojima takes a LOT of grinding to make it worth it, even though this game gives you a ton of money. For me i just stacked up on staminans and abused the rush and beast styles whenever possible. Beast is really good because you can chain throw a boss for an entire health bar usually, and if there are items nearby its quite effective. On tougher bosses like Shibusawa i used rush a lot, just punch a few times and then run. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2022 at 5:31 AM, steveblazinggrin said:

Dragon of Dojima takes a LOT of grinding to make it worth it, even though this game gives you a ton of money. For me i just stacked up on staminans and abused the rush and beast styles whenever possible. Beast is really good because you can chain throw a boss for an entire health bar usually, and if there are items nearby its quite effective. On tougher bosses like Shibusawa i used rush a lot, just punch a few times and then run. 

I ended up getting Dragon of Dojima to Level 20 and Mad Dog to level 10, ised Neast form on everything that moved, almost 2-shotting every pleb, and 1 full combo on every boss with Kiryu, while abusing the broken Breaker style with Majima. 

The only time i had to replay something, was the car chase which I've beaten on the 4th try. Everything else was easier than my first playthrough on Normal ???

I'm proud of this plat!!! ?

• Like 2