Wolverinefangirl's Trophy hunt list

Wolvie_181

Platinum #28

Dead Space 3

1L8bcadd.png

This is my least favorite in the Dead Space trilogy.

Mainly because it went away from the Survival Horror and made it just another action game we all played over and over.

When you make it an action game,you no longer feel vulnerable or have to conserve health or ammo.

I did feel a little vulnerable whlie playing it in Hardcore and Pure Survival Mode,but that's about it.

I really hated the Co-Op mode in the game  :shakefist:

In order for me to get all the collectible trophies,I had to play the Co-Op missions in the game  :angry:

I hate it when they push muliplayer in a game that doesn't need it.

I also hated the ending of both the game and DLC.

It left me with unanswered questions and wanting a DS4.

Overall I felt underwhelmed 

BTW I didn't need the foam finger giltch on Hardcore  B)

• Like 1

The Dash Circuit mini-game in 3D Dot Game Heroes is so infuriating hard.

A or B? Dash Circuit B is what makes this a tough platinum. The worst part is the NA version is 5 seconds slower than the Europe or Japanese version, which means even if you beat the time on NA, you still weren't fast enough to do the other 2 platinums :(

A or B? Dash Circuit B is what makes this a tough platinum. The worst part is the NA version is 5 seconds slower than the Europe or Japanese version, which means even if you beat the time on NA, you still weren't fast enough to do the other 2 platinums :(

That's BS.

I need to beat it to get the life shards and the Wing Sword.

Character Appearance Codes

Pause the game and enter these codes to adjust your character's appearance and movement. Enter them again to reverse the effect.

• UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, TRIANGLE - Remove Shield
  • L1, R1, L1, R1, L1, L1, R1, R1, SQUARE - Remove walking "twist" animation

The No Shield makes you a smaller target and the Twist Animation makes it so you don't move left to right but instead more like Tank controls.

These are important as when you are the solid White Block this makes it so when you press left you go left and don't clip corners. Like I said it doesn't make it easy, just easier.

Character Appearance Codes

Pause the game and enter these codes to adjust your character's appearance and movement. Enter them again to reverse the effect.

• UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, TRIANGLE - Remove Shield
  • L1, R1, L1, R1, L1, L1, R1, R1, SQUARE - Remove walking "twist" animation
The No Shield makes you a smaller target and the Twist Animation makes it so you don't move left to right but instead more like Tank controls.

These are important as when you are the solid White Block this makes it so when you press left you go left and don't clip corners. Like I said it doesn't make it easy, just easier.

Ok.

I'll give it a try.

FROM Software is evil.

Ok,I got under 20 seconds on dash circuit 1.

Now I need to get under 60 seconds on dash circuit 2 to get the Wing Sword.

Oh man I thought you were done A already. Yeah B is ridiculously tough.

Some advice though. Don't do Dash Circuit B until you are on your 3rd playthrough. Swords don't carry over from playthrough to playthrough and you won't have enough White Blocks until your third playthrough so if you beat Dash Circuit B you are going to have to do it all over again later.

The only thing that carries over are swords that are purchased through White Blocks so invest in Excalibur as that will carry over and will make From and Spelunker Mode easier.

Also don't worry about beating bosses without getting hit because you HAVE to do that on Spelunker mode. Everything 1 hit kills you on Spelunker mode so automatically you will get the trophies.

Make sure you spend all your money upgrading the Giga sword (not fully though) as the upgrade carries over but not the sword.

Finally do your Spelunker run though second (not third) as you do not want to be collecting all swords with 1 hit death on. FROM mode should be the mode where you collect all swords, max out GIGA sword, do all missions etc.

Hope that helps :)

• Like 1

Yeah I would have hated you to do Dash Circuit B and realize that you would have to do it again :(

Ugh!

Thanks for letting me know :)

I just need the life shards.

I can get the swords later.

On the Tower Defense mini-game,do I need to just complete all 5 to get the life shard?

No problem :) But also don't worry about doing anything until your third playthrough as you will have to do it all again anyways when collecting the swords.

Also you get a life shard for beating the 5 levels but you get the Wyrm Sword for beating it without taking damage

• Clear Road To Dotnia: 100 gol.
  • Clear Cactus Desert: 200 gol.
  • Clear Klovis Volcano: 300 gol.
  • Clear Wasteland Oasis: 400 gol.
  • Clear Dark King's Garden: 500 gol.
  • Clear all 5 levels: Life Shard.
  • Clear any level without taking damage: Small Block.
  • Clear all levels without taking damage: Wyrm Sword.

There actually really good guides online that can show you how to do it without taking damage if you get stuck (I know I did on the later levels)

• Like 1