"Fisher of Man" glitch

lebrykgebryk

So after fishing, boy go to craft necklace, it suppose to take around 15-20sec, but for me it's forever - waited like 10 minutes standing on the edge of fishing stand - no result.

Reattempting like 3 times - exactly the same issue. 

It's known bug, anyone experienced it?

Edit: Ok - so i've tried to take another fish and then boy talked. So i guess all walkthroughs/youtube videos are misleading.....

Edited by lebrykgebryk
update

i had this today and was cursing something rotten. After i caught the first fish for the timer requirement i simple kept recasting my line without catching fish until the dialogue started where jack says fishing is boring. Once that kicked in, put the rod away and waited for cutscene, skipped that and pegged it back to camp. Got me Gold Medal :)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, KAdamsy1 said:

i had this today and was cursing something rotten. After i caught the first fish for the timer requirement i simple kept recasting my line without catching fish until the dialogue started where jack says fishing is boring. Once that kicked in, put the rod away and waited for cutscene, skipped that and pegged it back to camp. Got me Gold Medal :)

good to hear, i've got gold too eventually :)