Some advice for a newbie

Hey everyone.

I am new to the forum and was just after a bit of advice for this game.

Without boring everyone with my personal life time is limited for how much I can trophy hunt (I have had a PS4 since July and only have the one platinum in those 4 months).

I'm looking forward to giving Bulletstorm a try but by the time I get through my current "to do list" it could be mid to late December before I get to start my very hard play through of this game.

Looking at the trophy guide a couple of the multiplayer trophies can be done solo but a couple really do require a second player.

So being unfamiliar with the community on PSN Profiles I wondered how likely is it in a month or twos time I will be able to find someone on PSN profiles to chase these multiplayer trophies with me? There will be new PS Plus games out by then so I'm assuming all the serious trophy hunters will have got the platinum and moved on by then.

Is there much of a community for these older games that means the multiplayer trophies are still achievable months later or should I beg my none trophy hunting friends to add this game to their library to help me with the platinum later down the line. 

Cheers

There are always people looking to get multiplayer trophies on this site! You can also set up your own gaming session and people will join if they need that same trophy. I've went back and finished games years after I've started them using this site. Also, I did the multiplayer trophies with 2 other people so it's not a huge amount of people you'd need.

• Like 1